Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!!

I tried posting this on Sunday but it would not upload for some reason, so we had to make it smaller so the quality isn't as great as our original! But anyway, Lukas and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary on Sunday!! We had a great weekend together! We celebrated more on Saturday. We got to sleep in and make ourselves breakfast, then we went to the Utah State Fair and I got myself a tattoo! Then we just hung out and went to lunch, thenlater that night we went to a reception and had Famous Dave's! Sunday we just lounged around hanging out! It was great! I love Lukas more than anything and am so lucky to be married to him! We are both so busy, so any time we get to spend together is extremely special! I love you Lukas!

5 comments:

Tina Fraidenburg said...

so cute! I can't believe it has already been 2 years! I was thinking about you guys and Sunday! Congrats! and your looked beautiful on your wedding day by the way.

Stephanie said...

Congrats!! I love your wedding video. It's crazy how time flies. Jake and I have been married for just over 2 yrs and sometimes it feels like just months! I'm glad you are part of the family, we should totaly have a sledding party at the cabin this winter. It would be a blast!

Shawna said...

AHHH!!!! How sweet!!! I love just having alone, quiet time with the one you love! That's why Kyle and I had to escape to Jackson Hole for our anniversary, these days we have to leave home to get alone time!

Amanda Bj. said...

Cute post. I'm so happy for you. Congratulations.

Thorpe Family said...

Oh man! I love that video! Congrats guys! Crazy how fast it goes by! Christian and I will be having our 3 year in 2 and a half months!!! wow!
Well, you guys are super cute together! Wish we could play more. Have fun!