Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Jackson Hole!

We went to Jackson Hole a few weekends ago for our anniversary trip! We had so much fun! I'd never been there before and Lukas went a long time ago! Unfortunately they were in their offseason when we went so only their shops were open! But we still enjoyed ourselves!
This is us at Dairy Queen! This only seems to taste good to me when I'm outside of Utah! Especially if I'm in Ronan, Montana!

Lukas taking pictures!

On the way home we stopped along the Snake River to take a few pics! The pics I'm posting are from my camera as they were easier to get to for me! Everything was so gorgeous though! We also stopped by the Tetons but Lukas also has those pictures. I may just post those at a later time!

Where's the Eiffel Tower????

6 comments:

Thorpe Family said...

Looks like you had fun in Paris!!! haha, by the way that is a cute little car! Looks like fun!

Tina Fraidenburg said...

You know what, I went to girls camp in Paris. It was amazing... everything I dreamed of.

Adam and Ashley said...

How fun! Happy anniversary!

Stephanie said...

I love Jackson Hole! Happy Anniversary, it's crazy how the time flies! Give me a call when ever you want for your treatments. I made sure you will get the amazing discount! See ya soon!

SaRah G. said...

Hey!!! I'm sorry I missed you Friday night! I would LOVE to go out!! You just let me know when's the best time... My mom and grandma took me to st. george just to get away this weekend... but really i don't ever have any plans!! haha. pathetic i know!!

Becca said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a blast :)