Tuesday, April 7, 2009

13 Weeks!!!

Can't belive I am finally through my first Trimester! That felt like it took forever! I am still feeling a little sick, but definately not like last week. I am hoping I just wake up one day and feel awesome! That happens right? I hope so! Well only 6 months to go! I know this is extremely short but I just thought I would update everyone on how I was doing. I have so many pictures to post but I doubt I will put all of them on! Hopefully by Easter I can have everything updated! Hopefully....Thanks for all of your love and support! Love you all!!!

7 comments:

Adam and Ashley said...

You are too cute! I want to see pictures! Are you showing a tiny bit yet? I am so excited for you guys :)

Tina Fraidenburg said...

We missed you while we were down there this weekend. Eh... next time.

Troy and Mandy said...

Yeah an post finally! LOL I know you're busy but it's nice to hear about your pregnancy since we don't get to visit very often. I'm glad you're feeling better and can't wait to see you next Friday!!!

{McGinty's} said...

wow time goes by! I am so excited for you!! I hope your morning sickness lets up soon!

Ashlee said...

Congrats! Pregnancy does seem long, but I'm sure it will be worth it! I hope you start feeling better!

Sarah Kjar said...

Marie...you're a trooper and my hero! :) Love ya!

Thorpe Family said...

well I am so glad you posted since I haven't had any updates about your pregnancy!!! I am glad you are feeling better! I definitely wanna see those pics! We should get together soon!