Tuesday, August 4, 2009

30 Weeks!!!!

So I am officially in my 3rd trimester and am counting down the weeks! We haven't done anything to get ready for the Brody's birthday! I have started looking at all the big stuff that I would like to get, but with Luke working 24/7 don't know when we'll actually start getting them! Hopefully by September I will at least know what I am going to do with the room. I still have no idea if I am going to have a theme, or just a generic color scheme that I can use for all my children! I do have a few ideas but can't decide on one!
I feel Brody moving around all the time now! At least when I am sitting or laying down! I'm still not used to the feeling of it! It surprises me everytime! Especially when I can actually feel his hand or foot! Craziness!!!
I still have a bunch of other stuff to post, but it goes back to May, so I haven't decided if I want to do all of that! We will see...turns out even though I wasn't at work staring at a computer all day, I still hated being on the computer while I was off!
Everything is going really well though, Luke will be back to a normal schedule in a few weeks! Yay! I am really excited to have my husband back! Although it's nice to have the extra income. I will try, try, try really hard to get the rest of my posts up before the end of the week! I think it will lift a weight off my shoulders for sure! Love you all!

3 comments:

Troy and Mandy said...

Oh man...I can't believe it's almost October and little Brody is going to make his appearance!! So exciting! I can't wait to see what you are gonna do for his room. I'm usually always available on the weekends if you ever need any help! I'd love to do it! We need to play soon. I just got back from Cali last night and I'm having a rough time adjusting! LOL Wish I was back on vacation! Hope work is going well for you. Hope to see you soon!

Ashlee said...

What a cute name! Hang in there...your baby will be here before you know it!

SaRah G. said...

I love that name!!! I can't believe that you are going to be a mom!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! You're almost done!!!