Thursday, September 17, 2009

Maternity Pics!


So last Sunday we went with Dari to Wheeler Farm to take some fun pics! These are some of my faves! I thought she did such a great job! We are getting down to the end, and it couldn't feel further away! I am getting so impatient! I just want him here so I can hold him and stare at him all day! We had 3 showers last week and they were all so wonderful! We got so many great things! Thank you to everyone who helped and came to them! So as of last Friday I am not dilating...just in case anyone was wondering! We have an appointment tomorrow to get an ultrasound and see how big he is so far! I am so excited to see him and how much he has grown...although i can definitely feel how much he has grown! I can only eat a few bites before I feel so full it is like I just ate a horse...not that I have ever eaten a horse...but you know what I mean! Hopefully by the end of the week we will have the nursery done and I can put up some pics of those...not that it will be much to look at! If any of you have cute/fun ideas for vinyl lettering and what we could put on the walls that would be awesome if I could steal them! Love you all! :)

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Marie - I have a vinyl cutter and I've been crazy busy doing nursery's lately. On of my favorites was the baby's name big (By big I mean 2 feet tall and 6 feet long) in Navy. and then his birthday in white fancy letters over the top. It was on a light blue wall and turned out really fun. Another cute thing we did was the definition of Boy.(Boy,n.: A nose with dirt on it). or this one "Twinkle Twinkle little star, do you know how loved you are".

If you want me to cut anything for you let me know - I'll do it for a screamin deal...free.

Melissa said...

Those are some pretty cool pictures Marie. This is why I want a good camera! I love the collage of them as well. Hang in there, he'll be here soon (before you know it!)

Shawna said...

Way cute pics and I can't wait to see the nursery! I can't think of any vinyl sayings right now but I might later, if I come up with any I'll let ya know :)

Thorpe Family said...

I can also get vinyl lettering for free any saying you want, but don't have any ideas except for to put his name on the way which is always cute!! I LOVE these pics! You are so gorgeous and such a cute prego girl! Good luck! He will be here soon!

Adam and Ashley said...

Cute pics!! And as for the vinyl lettering I have also seen the definition of a boy: a noise with dirt on it. And I think it's adorable! His name would be really cute too! Lookin good!

SaRah G. said...

Oh I love those pictures!!! I can't wait to see your little guy!!!

Troy and Mandy said...

The pictures turned out so great!! You are so cute! I can't believe he is going to make his grand appearance in a few weeks. That's so crazy! I'm excited to hang out with you on Wednesday...see you soon!