Saturday, April 3, 2010

St. George

So a few weeks ago Cassandra and I went down to St George to visit Walter and Traci's family! It was great! I didn't take too many pics, but I decided to put up a few that I did take! I was supposed to go running on Saturday morning, but I didn't bring any of my warm running clothes as St. George is supposed to be warm! Well it just happened to be cold that morning! Anyway, so I went with Walt to Boyce's baseball practice! It was fun! Walter is the coach as he is for most of Boyce's teams.  It was fun to watch Walter teach these boys how to play baseball!  So while practice was going on, Trey and I were playing on the playground and then went and played some soccer, and when I say play I really mean Trey kicking the ball into the goal while I watched! You can tell Boyce is a great big brother, he really entertained Brody and made him laugh! It was really cute! Then of course the main reason why we went down, we got to see Hudson! I forget how little these babies start out! He is adorable! He seemed pretty mellow! So we had a great time! So happy we were able to go down and see our family!

No comments: