Sunday, December 26, 2010

Brodys 1st Birthday


Brody turned one on October 8th, 2010 
22.3lbs & 31in with a 18.9in head
We had such a great time at Brodys birthday party! He didn't get into the cake like I thought he would, but he LOVED the frosting! We had just a little party, ate some cake and ice cream and opened presents, then of course played with them! I just can't believe he is so old already! He is the funniest kid ever! He is so curious, has to know how everything works. He sees you use a set of keys to open a door and he'll grab them and try to reach the door to use them like you did! He's like that with everything! It's amazing! He just amazes me everyday! He loves to run and be outside! I've never seen a 14 month old want to be outside as much as he does! We got him a fourwheeler for his birthday and of course he loves driving it! He even stands up while driving it like his dad does, so funny! He likes to copy everything you do except for talking. He just grunts and points to get what he wants. When he is playing he will make other noises, or sometimes while music is on he sounds like he is trying to sing with the music. He also loves to dance! Anytime he hears music start he starts moving with the music. He also loves to watch elmo on the iPad. He dances to those songs too! Oh we just love him so much! Who knew you could have so much love for one little person! I'm sure there is much more but I have a lot more to blog so I will end for now!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Troy and Mandy said...

His 1st birthday was definitely a fun one. I can't believe he is already 1 as well! I still remember visiting you in the hospital when he was born and holding his tiny little body! He sure is a cutie and I had fun visiting with you the other week at your parents! I hope we can get together soon...are your parents still having an open house on New Year's Day?? I'd love to bring Troy to see their house...and to see you!