Sunday, April 20, 2008

Appreciation for Little Kids














I've decided this blog thing is really hard to keep up on! Not too much has been going on with Luke and myself. I am almost done with this semester though! One down, two more to go! Wahoo!! Well the summer is fastly approaching but of course you wouldn't be able to tell by the weather we keep having! But I'm excited to get off of work for a month and a half and just do school. Well I decided to put up some pictures from my photography class. I had to do a final assignment on an apprecaition for something. I chose to do mine on an appreciation for little kids! I love little kids, they are so cute! I picked ones that I know and love and totally wish I could've gotten my other little niece and nephew but unfortunatly they live in Portland and couldn't make it out there for this assignment! But I did get two of my nephews and then some friends kids! I took a lot of pictures! I only needed about 72 for the assignment and I think I took over 100 of each child! They're all just so cute! It was definatly fun for me to do!
Well hopefully the next post wont take me as long to actually post! It will probably take me awhile to get the hang of this thing!

10 comments:

Rachele said...

Marie! I'm so excited you added to your Blog! I love reading about what you're up to! I didn't know you're taking a month and a half off of work! How fun is that?! :D. I hope you enjoy your classes. What are you taking next semester? I HOPE You're great! (P.S. we can support each other on the goal we're both working on...remember? I'm not going to say it here, lol). :D

Melissa said...

Good work sis! Just be sure to bring your camera in July. It looks like you have a knack for that sort of thing!

Traci said...

Wow! What cute kids! Love the pics. You are so good at picture taking.

Tina Fraidenburg said...

I didn't know you were taking a photo class. That's awesome. You did a wonderful job.

Nichols family said...

Hey Marie. These pictures turned out so cute!! You did such a great job. I need to get some copies of the ones of Ashton from you. Thanks again for coming over and haning out with us. We had such a good time at dinner. We should do that again soon!

Sy said...

I'm excited you have a blog, Marie! It's fun to see what you are up to..congrats on the new life!
Ashlee Winkelman (Christensen)

Adam and Ashley said...

Look how cute your blog is! You may be seeing more of me at your house with the end of the yeart video coming up! Love your blog by the way!

Robbie said...

Marie! There's a website where you can just watch movies from....don't tell anyone. :D. I have a great idea, you and Luke should come out here! I think it sounds great!

Traci said...

Aren't these kids just so damn (darn for those that are offended) cute? I take responsibility for a few of them. I'm borrowing Traci's login to blog stalk today as she is recovering from surgery. Watch out Lukas, Marie just might take over as the photographer of the family :).

Laters,
Walter

Shawna said...

What a cute little blonde boy! Who is he?!?! He should be a professional model :) Or it could just be the professional photography!!