Friday, May 2, 2008

I Got Tagged!
Who do you love? umm is this a trick question?? Of course it's Lukas! and then of course Kyle Korver!!! What girl doesnt?
How long have you been married? umm it feels like 30(in a good way) but really it's only been 1 year and 8 months!
Who said 'I love you' first? Luke did, although I don't know if he really remembers, but he doesnt remember much of anything anyway!
How long did you date? We dated for 9 months and were engaged for 4! We got married a week after our year anniversary of being together! We tried to get married that day but it was on a Sunday!
Where did he propose? I used to work at America First Credit Union. He put the ring in the drive up tube in an envelope. When I finally got the ring out(I was crying and laughing way too hard for that to happen quickly) he was behind me on one knee. It was so cute!! I felt like I was in a movie!! :)
Who is taller? Hmmm....now that is a good question. I guess that would depend on the day!
Who is smarter? Well street smarts definately Luke, book smarts me!
Who does the laundry? I think if you were to ask Luke how to do the laundry he would have a blank look on his face.
Who pays the bills? We both share that responsibility.
Who mows the lawn? We had that conversation the other day. I put that responsibility on Lukas, since I usually do all the house chores.
Who cooks dinner? I try to cook, if we're eating breakfast then Luke does, unless it's French toast. Because lets face it, my french toast is the best!!!
Who drives? Luke, we used to fight about it, especially when we were in my car. But I've given up. I don't care anymore.

I now tag Melinda, Ashley H. and Rachele

1 comment:

Traci said...

Yay! Your first tag. That's great!