Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Vegas Baby!

We went to Vegas with some friends two weeks ago! We had a blast! We went to In & Out burger, saw Tournament of Kings, rode the New York rollercoaster, walked the strip till we collapsed, did a little shopping and yes...we gambled!!!! It was the first time for our friend Sharay, she loved it! Lukas and I went sometime last year during the summer and almost melted! It was pretty hot this time too, but not as bad! That'll probably be the only trip we go on together this summer! So we made it count! I put up just a few pics of everything we did! So much fun!!!!
In & Out(Luke's first time I had to take a pic!)
I didnt win anything!

I love nascar!

Lukas does too!

The Tournament of Kings show! We were in the front row!

4 comments:

Thorpe Family said...

Yay!!!
I didn't know you guys had a blog too! Well, I'm just starting out, hopefully i can figure it out! haha
Well, it looks like Vegas was fun! I'm glad you guys got to go away somewhere other than Bear Lake!
Well, we need to get together soon!
Love ya!
*Brittany

{McGinty's} said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I have never been there and would love to go. So....everytime Cort and I drive pass your house on the way to my parents we say..."We should double with Marie and Luke." I totally think we need to. It would be so fun! I miss you both! Hope all is well. Also you can check out our blog at janellemcginty.blogspot.com

Rachele said...

Marie! You're a nascar lover? That line did surprise both Robbie and me! We didn't know you were a fan! That's cool you enjoyed Vegas. I'm jealous! Hey p.s. I'm interviewing with a guy named Matt at America's First Credit Union (is it America's or American?) Anyway, I ran into Mandy too. Just thought I'd tell ya

Jessica said...

Looks like way too much fun!! I don't think i've ever been to Vegas to go to Vegas -- it's always been a stop for the night on the way to somewhere else. Your pictures make me want to go for a weekend or something!