Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

So this is quite a bit late! But it's hard to keep up on these things! Plus I tried to update my blog last week sometime and the pictures weren't coming through so I gave up! But it worked finally. I just wanted to put up a recap of our great mothers day! We both have wonderful mom's who deserve much more than we could give them! We love you both very much!
We got my mother in law, Debbie, some flowers and some gift cards! She better go use them!! We also made her some breakfast before church! We had a great time!
We got to talk to my Broinlaw in Italy!! That was way fun! Hey Jer!

This is my mother-in law with her mom!

We went to my Grandma's up in Treemonton and ate some dinner. My mom got this from someone, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say who...but it's not from me! If you look really hard you can see one of the necklaces me and Luke gave to my mom!

We got my grandma one of those spinning hanging things! You know...ya I dont' know what it's called, but it's really cool! And she loved it!

As you can tell we were having a great time! Luke couldn't make it up to Tremonton with us! He got the stomach flu earlier that day! But it was definatly fun to see John and Tina and my cuz Spenc!

1 comment:

Grandma Mary said...

Thanks Marie for a wonderful day. I know that it was hard to leave Luke behind and come with us to Grandma's. Your the Greatest!!!