Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fathers Day!!!

This is my dad opening the gift Luke and I gave him. He was very very confused as to what it was! He finally figured out they were lawn mower parts that he thought was for his old lawn mower. So I told him to go try them out on his lawn mower while Luke went to go get his real present. So the last picture is him trying to put them on even though they are not even the same brand! It was really funny, it worked out better than we thought it would to try and trick him with opening these things first!

This is what those parts actually go to! It was fun to confuse my dad! But he had a way way old lawn mower that Luke and I both had a really really hard time pushing around the lawn. Ya it was a push mower, but the hardest push mower ever!!! This one doesn't even need a bag! My dad loves to mow his lawn now! And we love that he loves to mow his lawn now! That just means we don't have to do it! Just kidding dad we love mowing your lawn too!

No comments: