Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy July 4th!!!!!

We started off the day at the Murray Parade!! Lukas has to run sound for the announcers so we get some good shaded seats! My mom came and hung out with us, she rode her bike! Go mom!!! This is Luke and his crew that helped out that morning! After they cleaned up we were ready to go home. I was sitting out by the road waiting for Luke to come pick me up when I saw him drive by. I thought he was going to check something out before he picked me up. I thought about calling him to see what he was up to be usually when I do that he just ends up saying he's on his way. Well he calls me and tells me he made it to State Street and realized...hmmm I'm forgetting something...ya me!!! He totally left me there!!! I thought it was too funny to be too upset, but I still gave him a hard time the rest of the day!

We got to go to the Bee's game with the fam that night!! It was so much fun!! The only not fun part was when the ball came flying at us and we all ducked except the girl behind us who got a nice shiner!!! I felt so bad!! Also John & Tina were there and for some reason I didn't get their picture taken! Sorry guys! I still love you! Cute Trey!!!
Lukas, Me, Boyce & CJ
Walt & Traci
Mom & Dad
Boyce doesn't like loud noises so we got to hold his ears while the fireworks were going off!!! He was funny!

1 comment:

Adam Ruben said...

Man! Dang Austin is so fat he's takin up the entire seat in the mule! You should've had us switch seats for the picture at least, would've made it much more blog worthy. ;) luke don't tell austin that.