Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

So it was my birthday on July 10th which I told you in the previous blog I celebrated at Girls Camp. So when I got back we had a family party on Sunday! It was great! We had a fabulous dinner with my favorite things...Steak, breadsticks, frogeye & potato salad!!!!!!MMMMM!!! And then I got my wonderful present...a Wii! Thank you!
It was fun to have everyone give it a shot! Dodgeball is my favorite game!

You can see Luke was having a great time, this is his favorite thing to do on Sunday!
Luke gave me the greatest present....time with my husband!! I loved it!!!

This is my absolute favorite cake! Strawberry Jello Cake! MMMMM
Even Doug and Dari got in on the action!
We also had some great home made ice cream!
Don't they look like they are having fun??? Brandon & Stacey were here earlier playing as well, but left before we started taking pictures!!!

5 comments:

Shawna said...

Uh hum (that's me clearing my throat)....why weren't we invited to this party? I mean after all - we are like family to you guys! I'm hurt! But I totally agree that we need to have a birthday party for you and Kyle! Since Lukas has the busiest schedule, you should consult him on dates that will work and then let us know and we'll try to pencil you in! j/k But Coldstone ice cream cake is a must at this party!!!!

{McGinty's} said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a marvulouse day. Also please email me your email address because our blog is now private. I will add you so you can still check it out! my email is janelle.mcginty@imail.org

Adam and Ashley said...

Happy Birthday to you! Looks like you had fun!

{McGinty's} said...

Lunch was fun yesterday! It was great to catch up. You are totally awesome and think we need to do more of those!! Lets just avoid 59th so we don't get stuck by TWO trains again! Lame! haha

Rachele said...

Marie!
So, I'm officially the worst friend ever! I didn't send you even a note wishing you happy birthday. I'm sorry! :( I'm awful. I'm taking this anatomy class that honestly has eaten up my life. That's where I've been. Just shoot me now! haha, I'm done in 3 days though! :D Anyway, let's get together sometime before school starts in the fall yea?!