Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Girls Camp Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I had a way hard time trying to pick which pictures to use for this post!! I took over 90 of them and I didn't want to leave anyone out! But girls camp was way fun this year! We had stake camp so I was with my mother & sister in law!! For those of you who don't know I am the assistant camp director and Beehive advisor in my ward. Our theme was Wizard of Oz, we were the Lions! I also got to celebrate my birthday up at camp this year. They made me feel very loved on my special day! Just hangin out! It was really hot, but we survived! Tiana & Hillary
Ok there were a ton of flies at our camp so these girls decided to make some fly masks!!! It was a good idea till they decided they couldn't breathe too well!
This is me and Ms. Chanandler Bong blowing out my birthday match!
Emma really wanted to show how much she loved my blog!
Sarah and Kamille were the crazy ones up at camp! And I mean that in the best possible way!!!

Having a great time in their tent! These girls are the new beehives this year! Emily & Katie
More hangin out in tents! This was the first day so everyone looks clean still!
I(along with Debbie,my mominlaw)made some lion headbands and tails! They loved them!
We just finished half of our 5 mile hike! We were already dead!!!
Dari!!!!!! I loved being at camp with Dari and Debbie, made me feel more at home!!! Love you guys!

3 comments:

Sarah Kjar said...

Pretty sure I've been waiting for this post...and I love it!! :) I love all your other new posts too. I especially love the picture of Luke and his crew...I think you know why. Haha :) Love, Sarah Kjar

The Winkels said...

Marie! I didn't realize that my cute cousins are in your ward?! Sarah and Emma Kjar? LOVE the pics of them! Happy belated birthday by the way! Happy I found you here in the blog-universe!

Dari Orton said...

I have an abnormally large nose. Its sad HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! And i loved being at camp with you too. It was pretty neat.