Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fraidenburg Fam

We went to Bear Lake with my fam! The only ones that couldn't make it were John and Tina and that is because John was on his way to Korea for training for the ROTC! We were proud of him so they were excused! But here are a few pics(I say few because Luke took over 560 pics) of the great fun we had together! Can't you tell we're in love?
Brotherly Love!
Walt is our master chef of the family!
Trey was always wanting to help out with Clark!
Aww, uncle Luke!
Cassandra is such a great aunt!
All the grandkids had a great time on the water weinie!


Even my uncle Matt and dad got on the water weinie!
Doesnt he look hot?
My dad is a great water skier!
Cassandra tried really really hard to get up!! She did a great job!
I was a little tired!
My grandparents and Uncle Matt made it up there as well!
Look at all the grandkids they have!

2 comments:

Adam and Ashley said...

Hooray for bear lake!

Karen Haney said...

I am descendant of RD,Jason Berthier and James W. Fraidenburg
my GF, my GGF and my GGGF. I am 51. My mother is Fern Arda Fraidenburg 85 and daughter of RD Fraidenburg. I would love to hear from other Fraidenburg cousins. Cheers, Karen Arda (Johnson) Haney in Seattle
karenhaney57@yahoo.com