Sunday, September 7, 2008

Portland!

I got to Portland in July to visit my sister and her family! We had a great time! I didn't want to come home! But here are some pics I took.

Melissa does play dates with girls in her ward, the week I was there they went to a city park and Grace played in their little fountain.

I was entertaining Clark with hairbrush so mom could put Grace down for a nap! We had a good time together! He's so cute!

Grace playing on a tractor at the zoo

We went to the zoo as soon as I landed, this is Mel and Grace in an Eagle's nest!

The Erekson's minus Andy, he had to work! The one thing I wanted to do while I was there was go to the beach! I'd never been to the Oregon Coast before so Melissa showed me a good time!

Clark in his cute beach hat!

Grace loved playing in the sand with her bucket!

This rock was used in the Goonies. I can't remember the name of it though. Melissa could tell you!

Here are my toes in the ocean!! I was really excited! I love the ocean!

The water was freezing!!! Grace had a great time playing in it though!

Me and Mel enjoying our day at the beach!

1 comment:

Thorpe Family said...

Super cute! Looks like you had fun! I love going out of town especially to visit my sister! Her kids are adorable! and Huge! man time flies! I can't beleive my sister's oldest is getting baptized in December! Wow!