Saturday, November 28, 2009

7 Weeks


Our little guy is so wonderful! I can't believe how much I love him! Everyday I get excited for the new things he has in store for us! He has recently started smiling more and makes a noise that sounds like he is trying to laugh! Christmas is going to be so fun when he is laughing and smiling all the time! All is he does now is scowl at everyone! But it's so cute it really doesn't matter! He has his two month appointment next week! It will be fun to see how much he is grown! We can tell he has grown quite a bit as his clothes are now fitting him! He has gotten a pretty big head as well! It's getting kind of heavy to hold! But he hold's it up so well on his own! It seems like he is growing so fast! I can't believe he is only 7 weeks old! For some reason he seems so much older than that! He has also started sleeping really well through the night! I am hoping by the time I go back to work he sleeps all the way through the night!
We have been so blessed by this little miracle! He is such a good little guy. He only cries when he wants something so basically he doesn't cry much at all! It's so great!

3 comments:

{McGinty's} said...

He is so cute!!! I need to see him again!

Dari Orton said...

I HAVE THE CUTEST NEPHEW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Lovin the smiles!

Troy and Mandy said...

I had so much fun with you at lunch and shopping the other day. Brody is so adorable!!! I'm glad he got to come with us! I'm excited for his blessing on Sunday!