Tuesday, November 24, 2009

O Christmas Tree

I decided to blog about my tree today! I love it! It used to belong to a family friend who gave it to my parents. My parents decided it was too big for their place, although I usually would make them put it up anyway! When I got married they decided to give it to me since I loved it so much! It's a pain to put up but so worth it for me! I have to put each branch up one by one, but when I am done it is so big and full! It is one of my favorite Christmas decorations! That was all I wanted to say! Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Troy and Mandy said...

Nice!! Our old Christmas tree looks exactly like that and you had to put each branch in just like yours...funny. I'm excited to have lunch with you next week. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!!