Sunday, February 28, 2010

Peas!

We decided to try solid food today! I heard to try the grossest veggie first, and to me and Luke that is peas!  His initial reaction was the best!  Its mostly like the last pic on here!  i really think he liked the spoon more then anything!! All in all it was a good experience! He is just growing so fast! Being at work all day I am so afraid I am going to miss the big things! He is so close to rolling over! I have been working at it so hard at home so he'll do it for me! So sure enough he will do it while i am at work! But he is just as cute as ever! Always making us smile or laugh! Such a joy to have in our home, especially after a hard, long day at work! His cute voice is always there to cheer us up! We love him more than anything and are so blessed to have him in our lives!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh wow, I can't believe he's old enough for the solids. What a big boy! And look at you, posting about it so quickly. Good for you! I always look forward to your posts. Keep 'em coming.

The Cotton's said...

I love his face in that last picture! He is getting so big!

Adam and Ashley said...

Where did the time go? I don't blame him - I don't like the peas either :)

Troy and Mandy said...

Those pics are so cute! I love the last pic...he really didn't like them. I'm sorry you have to work and can't stay home with him. Someday you will!!!