Sunday, February 21, 2010

Presidents Weekend!

For Presidents weekend we went up to Bear Lake! This was the first time Brody was on a snowmobile! Dari has pics of him in his snow suit.  I have decided I am the worst at taking pics of our son! But anyway, I did get a few of the weekend! It was fun, we went back to the sinks, Jeremy got engaged, caught up on relaxing, ate breakfast(don't normally do that), played half of a game, watched tons of movies! We unfortunately didn't get to watch the Olympics! I even got an awesome gift from Luke for Valentines Day! It's a Nike connection for my Ipod and Iphone! It's so fun! A women talks to me while I am running and the last time I went running Lance Armstrong told me how great I did! Above are some of the pics I did take! I even got a little video! Brody is a talker! Had to get that on film! The video wont upload! But I promise it is cute!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

He's gotten so big and cute-r (not Luke). What a handsome little guy! It looks like he has a little more hair than last I saw him (again-not Luke). Looks like you had a fun snow-filled weekend.

Troy and Mandy said...

Oh my gosh...Brody is getting so big!!! He is so cute and can't wait to see him this week. I'm glad you had a great President's weekend.