Saturday, May 14, 2011

CALI!!

This is so old! I'm so behind! But I had to put up my trip to Cali in February! I had such a great time and it was much needed! So thankful to Andy and Melissa for letting me and Brody come and hang out for a few days! We went to the LA Clipper game, went to a park, Santa Monica Pier and even Disneyland!! I loved every minute of being there! Not to mention the beautiful weather! Andy bbq'd us some great chicken cabobs! So good! Brody had so much fun with Clark too! Clark loved the ipad and played with it for a good part of the time I was there! I didn't really get any pics of Grace because she was in school while I was there! Once again here are some collages of my trip! I know it has been way too long, but hopefully people are still looking at my blog wondering what is up! Well hopefully this weekend I will be officially caught up! But we'll see how it goes...at least I am finally getting California up! Yay! So fun! 

Just having fun!
Disneyland!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Totally worth the wait! It was great to remember your little trip after all these months. Thanks for the memories! Love ya little sis!

Troy and Mandy said...

LOL, yes it's definitely been a LONG time since you've posted on your blog. I do still check every once in a while hoping you update cuz I don't see you very much anymore! Your trip looks like it was a lot of fun! It was great seeing you the other day, we need to get together more than once every two months ;) Miss you and love you tons!