Saturday, July 16, 2011

Brody!

Wanted to put up some of my favorite pics of Brody over the last few months! He has grown so much it is crazy! We're still working on the talking thing, but really he knows so much! He is one smart kid! And we love him so much!!   
Loves his water
Awww
 Classic!
Bieber Fever! 
 The only pic I took on Easter where you can see his whole outfit!
 Really focused on that phone
 Peekabo
Such luscious lips!
 Crazy kid! He is into putting things on his head right now! Wish I could get a pic of all of them!
This is one of my favorites! 

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What a little cutie. Thanks for coming all this way so that we could play with him (and his mom:)

Grandma Mary said...

You wonder what he has going on in his brain! He definently is his fathers son! so cute!!

Troy and Mandy said...

Oh I just love him! He is so adorable. He definitely has the Fraidenburg lips :)